How to sell Indium

I was asked to research a possibility to sell 10kg of Indium. It is

99.x% purity, has some kind of certificate. Anyone can point me in the right direction? Ebay a good option?

Paul

Reply to
Pauly

What form is it in? Ingots, foil, wire?

Indium is used for specialized solder applications, for example when one needs solder alloys that melt at different temperatures, to create soldered assemblies that themselves can be soldered to something else without falling apart in the process.

If this is a foil or wire already in the form that an end-user would use, it might be worthwhile to contact companies that do this kind of work.

Reply to
Mark Thorson

Ignots, about 1kg a piece. Looks like my options would be limited...

Mark Thors> >

Reply to
Pauly

Hi Pauly:

What is the asking price if you have or know? One of my clients may have interest in buying them.

cheers, Frank

Reply to
fzheng168