software similar to mechsoft

Hello I'm looking for a software for engineering computations in Pro/E. I know Mechsoft, but it seems to be not developed anymore. Do you have any suggestions about any similar software?

Thanks Tom

Reply to
ttoomm

True; it was (along with all the lost socks that ever existed) aquired by the black hole of CAD; Autodesk where, if history does repeat itself, it will see no further "development".

Sorry, don't. If it's a priority you might investigate Autodesk Inventor.

Reply to
Jeff Howard