3 mile rule

Gee! And I thought I was agreeing with you. Guess you simply can not please some people!

Reply to
C.O.Jones

Real life guys We had to move our field about 3/4 of a mile due to loosing the entrancedrive to our field We were using a local utility co drive to get back to the rented field. We had a glider club east and after the move we had some"HITS" but it was from a modeler that flew in his back40 with another friend. They were both AMA members and one flies IMAC. We as a club gave them lifetime memberships in the club and the local "neighbors" became excellent Instructors. A little compromise goes a long way. 14 years later and we are still flying without problems and a great instructor the other dropped out of the hobby Why do some of you guys(you know who you are trying to creat an argument) want to show the worst side you can put forward to potential new fliers. I am sure glad you don't live around here

Reply to
Steve