Correct Kempf Translation

For anyone wanting to build the Kempf "Kennscht mi noch" Dr.1, a very nice person named Edi sent me a more correct translation of the words. Here it is:

I just wanted to suggest a better translation for the words on the middle wing. It's not "Do you know me?" but "Do you still remember me?"

Online tranlators will choke on it, since it's not written language, but dialect for "Kennst Du mich noch?" Kempf must have been somewhere from Baden-Württemberg or "ausm Ländle", as they say there.

FYI Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver