Kempf Dr.1 Colors

I have two sets of color drawings of Kempf's Fokker. One has solid olive drab fuselage sides. The other has the sides under the horizintal stab. the same color as the stab, i.e. black/white. Does anyone know which is correct? Online info on his Dr.1 seems scarce compared to others. TIA! Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver

My research also shows both options however "the tail colours are reversed possibly denoting a kettle or staffel leader". This is from Albatros Productions Ltd, Fokker Dr1 Datafile special

Reply to
John Hollinshead

Hi Gerald --

Think either might have been correct. Makes no difference, though, as long as your scale documentation depicts the way you did yours (and does not show any other version).

Reply to
Lyman Slack