Fokker Dr.1 Pics

Hi guys, I have pics of my new 1/4 Fokker Dr.1 for those who are interested enough to send me an e-Mail request. I'll post them on RC Binaries when I get the chance, too. Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver

Gerald, Send some pics my way! I'll add them to the RC Dawn Patrol site.

Thanks!

-- Mike Bealmear "Lucky Dog"

Mike Bealmear

I converted my Great Planes 60 size DR1 to Electric.

Flight pics can be seen at this old thread

I still fly it every weekend.

Motor: AXI 4130/20 Batt: 20cells 3300mA NiMh Prop: 18x10 APC-E

The 4130 is almost too much power in this plane. I'm sure a 4120 wil do

JIM LESTER

View this thread:

MK

Very Nice!