Polks

Does anyone know if Polk audio (speakers) is the same company as Polk R/C?

Mike

Reply to
Mike

try this

Charlie Funk

oopps.

try this one

Charlie Funk

Reply to
Vance Howard

Ah...why not e-mail one or the other and just ask? Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver

No Mike, they are not the same. Mathew Polk is the speaker innovator. I also bought the Tracker II radio and an extra receiver. So far so good. The transmitter works my Futaba, JR and Airtronics receivers with no problems. The Seeker receiver also works great on all the mentioned Transmitters. Have problems turning on the Tracker transmitter if the field is crowded. It will pick up harmonic frequncies from other transmitters even if they are not on my frequency. Then I walk back about 100 feet with the antenna down to turn on. The transmitter scans the frequency you are set on. If it picks up interference it will not go into transmit mode. So it is pretty unlikely to shoot anybody down. Not a bad deal. John

Reply to
John York