Spook 96"

Hi guys,

Has anyone built the Spook 96". If so, can you give me an estimate of the B.O.M.? I'll buy sheet wood and cut it to the required strips. TIA! Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver

Join the Yahoo group VRCS (Vintage Radio Control Society) and ask the question. One of our members flew a nice one at Muncie in June.

Dan

Reply to
IFLYJ3

How do I do that? Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver

Go to

Charles Wahl