Ace smart test error codes

I bought a ace smart test discharger several years ago & sense forgot where the paper work went, Im trying to use it now & sometimes get a (err 1), ace dosent have any info on this at their website so does anyone have one of these & can remember the error codes?

Reply to
tucker

Special Ace R/c interest group with many posts on various Ace RC products at

all Ace RC Manuals usually available for direct dpown load from
but site is down this am.

in need email me direct for .pdf of the following manuals = Ace ESC Instruction.jpg ChargeMaster.pdf CVC Charger.pdf Digipace_1.pdf Digipace_Operation.pdf DigipaceMulti.pdf DualCharger.pdf FF_Charger.pdf Overnighter.pdf RF_Interface.pdf S7_DualCharger.pdf Tachmaster2.pdf Test_Instruments.pdf thermicsniffler.pdf

regards Alan T Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links

A.T.

AT, try ftp.rogueview.com. Bill is not using the lazygator site any more.

Dan Thompson

A.T. wrote:

Reply to
IFLYJ3