Aeroworks Profile CG ?

I just about have my giant profile arf ready. Need to mount the engine (Moki2.10) and route the antenna and shes flying. BUT, before I mount the engine Im hoping someone out there has experimented with it and can tell me where the CG should be. AW says the spar but Im sure theres a better spot.

Thanks for your help, John

Reply to
johnhardy1

I am just now getting ready to mount the same Moki 2.10 on my Aeroworks. Did you get any help on the CG question? Also, how did you mount the engine? The Moki mounted against the fuselage will put the thrust line offset and parallel to the fuselage. Did you remove any fuselage in the mounting area to center the thrust line? Keep it clean!

Reply to
ccljpotts49