Airborne for 1 full minute

After 4 attempts, I final got my Aerobird to airborne for 1 full minute, doing 4 circle. It end up on a tree. Was able to get it back, but I'm happy thanks to help on this group. Next time, I'll bring good sun glasses (learn something today)

Reply to
Kin Lee

Congrats! Yes, sunglasses.

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

...personally I would have included the time spent in the tree as "airborne"...I mean it IS just a matter of one's perception...

Reply to
slk

Uh, wouldn't that be treeborne..?

Back to corner... Bill(oc)

Reply to
Bill Sheppard

GOOD MAN. Now buck up soldier and get back in that saddle! BTW, my first 5 flights averaged 10 seconds ea.

ps, bring the DAMNED CHAINSAW next time!

Reply to
MikeF

9 seconds more than mine then :-)

tut tut. Thats no way to treat a nice carbon dioxide fixing ecosytenm is it?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I said 'Average'. I had one or two good long straight flights that brought the average up.

He flys electric doesnt he? iddnt dat hippie enough for ya?

8) hehe...
Reply to
MikeF

average up.

Nah,. he should be trippin' as well, then he'd see about 30 planes, all different colors, and have to land them all in a single graceful swoop.

:-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Up for a challenge?