alienator and speed 600

have "acquired" a boxed, new alienator (ripmax). I already have a Permax

600 (7.2v) motor. As the recommended motor size is a 600, I am assuming that this maybe refers to the "standard" graupner style 600 can, and I think this is maybe a lighter motor than the Permax ? The Permax weighs230 gram, and has power output of around 120 watt. Assuming I keep the rest of the "build" as light as poss, and overall model remains within weight range limits......what are peoples opinions on using this particular motor? TYIA
Reply to
Hawkey

There is no difference between a Permax 600 7.2 and a Graupner Speed 600

7.2

Cheers. patrick. :cool: :) :D

Reply to
oldpilot