Anybody cleaning out the garage?

I need something to put a .30 4stroke on. Anybody got anything for sale?

Reply to
AV8R

i should imagine depends on where you are

Reply to
funfly3

Just went up for sale as I read your post. :) a VQ models Magic .25 size arf, built. I paid $75 for it on ebay, put an OS 25 FX in and flew it 'til I got bored. I'd sell it for $50 plus shipping, I'll get back to you on that. Shouldn't be much, it'd stil be small than many kits in a box. mk

Reply to
MK

a few pics mk

Reply to
Storm's Hamilton

I've a 2st .25 and bought a Waco Biplane (Sportsman Aviation brand) that takes .25 2st or 30 4st

Reply to
Gavin

Now that biplane is rather interesting! Email me a photo if you have one!

Reply to
AV8R

Not really it's still in it's box awaiting me to get round to building it... :)

See

I know Ripmax is a UK supplier but it's got pictures there,

Reply to
Gavin