Anyone a Tower Hobbies Super Savers Club member?

I just put an order together and can't find my Super Saver flyer and coupon books. :-(

Can anyone send me a November discount code for a $200 order (if there one better than the $15 off $150 in the regular flyer), and the coupon number of whatever "freebie" that might be included in the Nov. coupon book?

I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks very much, Bob Scott desmobob at capital.net

Reply to
Bob

Can anyone send me a November discount code for a $200 order (if there one better than the $15 off $150 in the regular flyer), and the coupon number of whatever "freebie" that might be included in the Nov. coupon book?

I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks very much, Bob Scott desmobob at capital.net ========================================== The last flyer just has the 15/150. Best I can tell, all of the graduated discounts ended Oct 31.

Reply to
Carrell

They don't tell you that if you pay for the TWO YEAR SPECIAL you won't get any magazines the second year? I fell for that crap ONCE. BILL

Reply to
schallers202

I am getting mine...now into my second year. Of course I purchase stuff once or twice a month.

Reply to
Don Hatten