Tower Super Savers Club current Freebie?

I'm putting together an order to Tower Hobbies, but can't find the Tower Super Savers Club current Freebie in the offerings they mailed me.

Is there any freebie for February SS Club orders? What's the code needed?

I've looked through their coupon booklet, Members Only, and Super Saver News but don't see any SS Club freebie listed. Must be the cold weather cabin(R/C) fever setting in.....I've gone blind!

That new Electrifly DC-3 looks inviting! --

Jim L.

Using - Virtual Access(OLR), ZAP 4.5, & WinXP Pro w/SP1

Reply to
Jim Lilly

The "freebie is a Hobbico MicroPanel Plus Pro Series. The number is EB2029. Good thru April 30. Tower Catalog page 249. Have fun Gene

Reply to
Gene