Autodesk Autocad RC

Hi, am Looking for autodesk autocad RC and it seems like it does not exit. Anyone with knowledge about it?

--
doctorf
I've never heard of an AutoCAD RC. I've been using AutoCAD for several years and have used it for model design, but never heard of that title.

Been using AutoCad since 1984 and have never heard of AutoCad RC. I think you may be confusing the name with something else.
Geezer

When referenced to AutoCad...RC means "Reinforced Concrete" Nothing to do with model aircraft.
Geezer