Autodesk Autocad RC

Hi, am Looking for autodesk autocad RC and it seems like it does not exit. Anyone with knowledge about it?

Reply to
doctorf

I've never heard of an AutoCAD RC. I've been using AutoCAD for several years and have used it for model design, but never heard of that title.

Could you possibly be thinking of DesignCAD???

Just my $.02

Bob

Reply to
N1EDM

Been using AutoCad since 1984 and have never heard of AutoCad RC. I think you may be confusing the name with something else.

Geezer

Reply to
Geezer

When referenced to AutoCad...RC means "Reinforced Concrete" Nothing to do with model aircraft.

Geezer

Reply to
Geezer