Bunch of servos for sale

Done with nitro. Everything I'm flying now has micro servos or giant servos.I've got a whole box of servos I'm never going to use. Box of servos.

4 HS-322 Hitechs 7 Futaba FP-S148 2 HS-945MG 6Futaba S3004 Plus some "extras." 21 servos in all.

$80.00 for all.

Reply to
AV8R

Scott Hildenbrand

I'll buy them if the previous guy backs out. Where are you? I'm in California.

TomC

Reply to
Crabs

Pay Pal sent, Scott. I threw in a few more things I don't need.

Scott Hildenbrand wrote:

Reply to
AV8R