CAD programs

I couldn't agree with you more NP. I still have a copy of Drawing Board on this computer and the other 3 in the house. I've used it for everythhing from designing my yard to the fondation of my brothers shed. But, when I'm at work I just take a napkin and sketch a design that I happen to be thinking about. Most of the time they get tossed in the garbage, But!
----- +++ STARCAD PLANS +++ Your site on the Internet for FREE Model Airplane Plans Bookmark this site for the fantastic resource it is. <http://www.starcadplans.net