Cheap electric plane on ebay - will it fly?

I saw this on ebay;

Cheap electric Corsiar, model TW-748. I want to get one to goof around
with. Looks like you can get it for around $100 or so. Video shows it
flying, have you ever seen one? Any advice?
Larry
Reply to
BillyBob
I've seen a plane from this brand before. It flew ok, but had one problem: Throttle was on the right. Which is why I saw it... I had to swap it over for the owner.
Jen
Reply to
Jennifer Smith
Was the swap hard to do? Any soldering involved?

BillyBob
It's a light weight foamy - sure it will fly. :) Durability is another question. Advice 1 = remove the gear if you're flying off grass. Advice 2 = Look at the various Hobby Zone and GWS offerings. Good luck -
Ed Forsythe
Email the seller and ask about throttle. Easy as posting here ;-)

Ed Forsythe
No soldering involved, it was merely a procedure of taking out the springs on one side, putting them back on the other side, changing the plugs on the receiver and that was it.
Jen
BillyBob wrote:
>> Cheap electric Corsiar, model TW-748. I want to get one to goof around
Reply to
Jennifer Smith
Thanks for the tip, I ordered a parkzone Spitfire.

BillyBob

mike