Cheap electric plane on ebay - will it fly?

I saw this on ebay;

Cheap electric Corsiar, model TW-748. I want to get one to goof around with. Looks like you can get it for around $100 or so. Video shows it flying, have you ever seen one? Any advice?

Larry

Reply to
BillyBob

I've seen a plane from this brand before. It flew ok, but had one problem: Throttle was on the right. Which is why I saw it... I had to swap it over for the owner.

Jen

Reply to
Jennifer Smith

BillyBob

It's a light weight foamy - sure it will fly. :) Durability is another question. Advice 1 = remove the gear if you're flying off grass. Advice 2 = Look at the various Hobby Zone and GWS offerings. Good luck -

Ed Forsythe

Email the seller and ask about throttle. Easy as posting here ;-)

Ed Forsythe

No soldering involved, it was merely a procedure of taking out the springs on one side, putting them back on the other side, changing the plugs on the receiver and that was it.

Jen

BillyBob wrote:

>> Cheap electric Corsiar, model TW-748. I want to get one to goof around

Reply to
Jennifer Smith

Thanks for the tip, I ordered a parkzone Spitfire.

BillyBob

mike