Check The Headers, Please

Looks like invisible toad-thang, in a desperate bid to regain my attention, is posing as me. Although it should be easy enough to for y'all to tell who's who by the nature of the messages along with the fact that I can actually write coherently, if in doubt please check the headers.

Texas Pete

Reply to
Pete Kerezman

What a loser. Get a life or end the one you have with a 44.

remove my-wife to reply :-)

Reply to
Icrashrc

A BB gun would do the trick on this bug. No need to wast a real bullet.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

I reckon we have one seriously disturbed guy here in the shape of Todd.

Medication doesn't seem to be holding him judging by the fact people are still responding to whatever rubbish he is currently spouting.

Check out his post headers and just filter accordingly. Unless he keeps changing ISP he aint gonna get out of the garbage can.

I don't do microsoft so I am assuming that there is the ability to filter accordingly with whatever newsreader you use with Bill's products.

Reg

Reply to
reg

TP, All you need to do is to gather some of his messages and supply the info to his ISP. I'm pretty sure that intentional impersonation of someone would get him disconnected from his ISP service. That may not ruin his life, but it WOULD inconvenience him, and if it happened several times, he'd get tired of paying sign-up fees every few days.

MJC

Reply to
MJC

@Fake Paul McIntosh Please stop.

Ron van Sommeren near Nijmegen, the Netherlands

Reply to
Ron van Sommeren