Construction - Advice on size for photo/video reconnaissance

If I wanted to use the P-61 as an actual reconnaissance plane, i.e. install an RC camera/video, does anyone know whether I can achieve this at 1/24 scale, or do I need to grow it to 1/16 ?

P-61 Black Widow 2-prop Ws 66' => 2' 9" =>>> 1/16 => 4' 2" (too big to fit in car)

Thank you,

Eric

Reply to
abracadabra