Cool flying videos

Found this link mentioned on the uk.rec.models.radio-control.air message board:

The Haute-Voltige_au_Japon.wmv video was well worth the download. Haven't had a chance to watch all of the rest yet. The footage makes me glad I'm not flying my models from a cockpit perspective! I'd hurl...

Reply to
Ed Paasch

Found some additional video footage at

I'm sure some of you have seen the Red Bull footage before, but it's still worth taking a peek at.

Reply to
Ed Paasch