Cox babe bee muffler?

I've got a Babe Bee (.049) that I'd like to put a muffler on. Cox tells me that they don't make them, but that "they hear" that someone else does. Anyone have a line on these?

Thanks!

Reply to
Matt Senecal

You can replace the cylinder with one from another Cox engine that does have a muffler. Nearly all of the .049 cylinders are interchangeable.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Not that it makes a whole lot of difference...

Reply to
mkirsch1