Lazy Bee/ Big Bee

Does anyone have either of these plans for sale? I'm looking for either kits, built ones, or plans so I can build one myself!! I'm looking for both of these! Thanks in advance for any help!

Marc

Reply to
marcnhunter

Ask in here

Gizmo has at least laser cut one lazy bee.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I have a friend who build a couple of Lazy Bees a few years ago. Send me your real email address and I'll see if he can help you out.

marcnhunter wrote:

Reply to
Robert Reynolds