telemetry for RC Large scale airplanes

I am working a a project that will provide airspeed, engine rpm, flap position, vertical speed indication; as well as distance to ground. Each of these items will have it's own basic stamp module. the data is intended to be sent to the ground via a 900 mhz link contained in the sink pulses on a video signal.

I am looking for persons who would like to colaborate on this project.

Please e-mail me if you are interested.

Bob Budach snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

Reply to
rbudach

I thought you should know it's not sink pulses, it's sync pulses.

Barry ===== Home page

do not represent atheists or atheism

Reply to
Barry OGrady