Curious

I've been on this forum for several years. I've noticed one rather curious thing.

I can only recall four different user names that have boasted about.

  1. Their superior intellect.
  2. Their significant wealth.
  3. Having their own private flying field.
  4. Their contribution to modeling.
  5. Contempt for AMA members and the AMA in general.

AND

No one has come forth to admit knowing them personally.

Interesting - are they in someway connected?

RS

Reply to
Red Scholefield

What I'd like to know is whether anyone has ever seen more than one of them in the same room. ;)

Reply to
St. John Smythe

I have a Master's Degree in Science.

And over $10.00 in my pocket.

And a field big enough to fly small things in (sometimes on landing I can't avoid the horse turds, though)

I once submitted a construction article to Flying Models; it's not my fault that they rejected it!

I think the American Medical Association simply is not relevant to aeromodeling at all, except that dentists do have good tools for fine scale detailing.

Does this make it five? :)

Reply to
Tim Wescott

Nah, Tim, you seem not to have yet fully developed one other predominate trait embodied in the foursome.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

LOL!\mk

Reply to
MK

KK, NP, CE (aka Quick Curt). Who is the fourth?

Robert

Red Scholefield wrote:

Reply to
Robert Barkus

One out of three - Robert, you can do better than that. :-) And this is limited to US residents. Liberal Brits we expect a certain amount of sour grapes from. Pitty their ancestors were well off enough not to make the first few waves and not well off enought to make subsequent ones. :-)

Red S.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Golly Red, Is this some kind of perverse test??

Hey, by the way, you are nip and tuck for first place.

Reply to
zara

zara Having problem with reading comprehension also? Pretty early to declare a winner.

RS

Reply to
Red Scholefield

I'll lay claim to that.

Well, its comfortable anyway.

Umm. I have acess to fields around here..

Almost none

Dunno. I am a brit :-) BMFA here mate. Ok - usual fusty sot of old boys trying to make sure they do all teh right things, and essentially doing bugger all, but they have gota decent insurance package, and if they want to pntrificate about teh sort of modelling I don;t do, and get all excited aboiut it, and post silly articles years out of date, who cares?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Red,

Was one's initials DD?? If so, we may have something in common between other non-rc groups. Yakimoto's (not a typo!) posts and those by DD in another forum bear a striking resemblance.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Name some names.

Reply to
zara

"The Natural Philosopher" wrote

(snip)

Why don't you speak English, so that the rest of us can understand you?

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Lets take a shot..

K.K who, I think, dissapeared up his own orifice some time ago

Then their's COJ... Clapped Out Jones.

Possibly/probably the fake Japanese who started posting.

Don't know t'other one ???

Connections... I always picture a guy sat in a trailer in a downmarket trailer park. Clad in a vest and a pair of old pants and banging away on a 486, whilst suffering badly from all sorts of delusions. It may/may not be accurate, but that's how I see them 'er I mean him !

If you go visit don't trip over all the empty bottles.

Thank heavens for kill files >:-)

Reg

Reply to
tux_powered

Who you talking about, Red Scholefield??

Reply to
zara

GFY OMG WTF LOL!!

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Problem is, Akimoturd and CO Jones both have 100 acre private flying sites and no one else admits to knowing them or flying with them. Their posts share much in common, namely short on any real information.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

I thought they were all the same person(s).

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Erm - it was an attempt at a joke, Paul.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

See what you get for kill filing - you miss all kinds of "cultural" enlightenment. :-)

But since your kill filing is a qualified pain remedy I'll give you 4 out of

  1. Now who will be the first to ID Akijokofake and/or FMutt-Z?

RS

Reply to
Red Scholefield