Davis/Sacramento

I'm heading west to California next month for a long weekend. Any good fields in the Davis/Sacramento area?

Bob

Reply to
heynow

Bob:

In the Davis/Woodland area is:

been there, but I've heard it's a nice field.

Sacramento has quite a few nice fields, the two biggest that come to mind are the Sacramento Area Modelers site:

*and* Sacrament Red Barons:
There are other smaller/less known fields as well as soaring clubs, but these are by far the biggest and most popular. I personally prefer the smaller fields, less air traffic and waiting for flight time. ;-)

TomC El Dorado RC Flyers

Reply to
Crabs

Try the Gold Country Flyers: