Deagostini Spitfire Flying model.

Any body happen to have spare Engine cowl for this Model,, it originally came with issue 19 of the mag.. but is now unavailable from Deagostini ..
Thanks Ken
On Thursday, 19 May 2016 15:10:24 UTC+1, Ken wrote:

I am looking for one too. there was one on ebay that sold in may. did you ahve any luck sourcing one? if any one has one please let me know? does anyone have a plan for a 1/10 spitfire engine cowling i could copy to make my own?
Clive