Did anyone fly on the 1st?

In our club, we have a husband and wife that are members and they show up about 11:30 pm on 12/31 of every year and fly multiple times until about 12:30 am on 1/1 of every year. They fly during other times of the year also, but they are the only ones who bother to show up at the field to be the ones who get the last and first flights of every year. It's a tradition now with them.
Reply to
Vance

Site Timeline