Happy New Year. Did anyone fly on New Years day?

I could have but didn't. The weather was nice in Texas. mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej

On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 21:08:35 -0600, "MJKolodziej" wrote in :

I flew commercially from Buffalo to NY to Charlotte.

Turbulent on the first leg.

Very lovely weather in N.C. and S.C. on arrival.

Buffalo was getting snow, last I heard, so I wouldn't have been flying RC if I had stayed in town, probably.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

We flew. Weather here (Central Oregon) was also perfect. 25° F, sunny, 10" snow and no wind. Paul

Reply to
42
35mph winds in GA, but I think my car lifted from the pavement a few times....

PCPhill

----- Original Message ----- From: "42" Newsgroups: rec.models.rc.air Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2008 11:45 PM Subject: Re: Happy New Year. Did anyone fly on New Years day?

Reply to
PCPhill

WHERE was the weather in Texas nice? With up to 15 mph gusts diagonally across the runway, the wind helped make record carnage for our New Year's Day Black-eyed Pea Fly In.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Too windy here.

Reply to