download simulators

Hey guys, me newby
I have a pretty slow system with easyfly on it. Now with a new graphics
card everyting goes very very much better. So im thinking downloading
piccofly again. problem now is that i cannot find the site again where i
previously downloaded it before (about half a year ago). it was a full
version ;)
if i now search for piccofly i get to much links to try them all. Any of you
guys know a site??
Or some other sims / demos where i can play with gamebird compatible.
Tommy
Reply to
Dingo
On 1/22/2004 11:43 AM Ted shuffled out of his cave and grunted these great (and sometimes not so great) words of knowledge:
Try FMS. Free download, uses you transmitter, and overall a pretty decent simulator.
Reply to
Ted Campanelli
Any chance to find piccofly. I'm really intend to buy a eco piccoly within a few months
THX
Reply to
Dingo
Many of the people on this group are professionals, and many of us have designed things for a living. If you want to go out and get a pirated copy of it, that's your business. But the program you are looking for is sold for 80 bucks on their website. I doubt you'll see a link posted here.
Reply to
John Alt