CRC errors with WF2 download?

I have tried twice to download the WF2 windows CDs from PTC site, but both times when extracting with winzip I get CRC errors several times. If I just carry on and install WF2 it installs ok but upon trying to run WF2 nothing happens (well proe.exe appears for about a second in task manager). The license server installs and runs fine though.

Anyone else managed ok? Any suggestions?

Cheers

Scott

Reply to
scott

I had no problems downloading the three files, id wait for the discs mine arrived on Tuesday.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff

I Scott,

I had this message when my 2nd hard drive failed. My computer also acted weired and showed this message frequently. Eventually I could not access my drive anymore and had to replace it.

I hope it's not the same for you.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Kink

Hmmm, it is weird. The files download and extract perfectly on my laptop, but always get CRC errors on my desktop. If I copy the zip files from my laptop->desktop after downloading, they still get CRC errors. And if I copy from desktop->laptop after downloading they also get CRC errors. Nothing else has failed in this way, and other zip files extract fine.

Perhaps I do need to check the hard drive somehow (although it's only a couple of months old). Fortunately I don't keep anything on the HD apart from windows and some programs.

Scott

Reply to
scott