Hey, guys

Not dead, just stuck in Vegas for probably about another three weeks. Then time to come back to Utah, and get on some metalworking projects with a score of metal buildings materials, and get in some fishing.

Working sucks.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

OTOH, I'll bet that having the Sheriff come by and kick you out of your house is worse.

We all do what we gotta do...

Reply to
Tim Wescott

I was wondering about you. Agreed on working

Reply to
Ignoramus6711

I'd be glad to be down to one. I've got five to keep up with.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Scored a good deal on some metal building stuff just before departing. Scored a free CO2 tank, which will drop costs a bit over 75/25. Want to get up some shade, and a boat shed when I get back, and start on some projects that are on the list. Got some new steel at a killer price. But, I had to fire a manager in Vegas, so had to go down and clean things up and train another.

At times, I just want to go back to Teamstering, working 100 hours a month, but there is too much other things to be done, too. Website needs some attention, and the book is stalled at half point. There is just not enough time in a day.

I'm supposed to be doing more fishing right now, but can't even get to the boat for minor repairs and modifications.

If they could only get those lottery numbers right for once ..........

Steve

Reply to
Steve B