Draft

Brian, Happy Sunday. Let the draft begin. Let me know what the phone bill is so I can pay it. Dad

Reply to
Richard Nennmann

I'm not Brian, but if I send you my phone bill, will you pay it also?

Aint it fun when you hit the wrong button! :-)

David

Reply to
David Morris

Can I send mine as well, my wife just can't stop jabbering with her friends down state lately, it's getting expensive!

Reply to
Frank Costa

If you wuz still a high-paid magazine writer, you could afford it...

But nooooooooooooo, you hadda go back to building a website...>G>

Reply to
Bill Fulmer

OOOHHHH me too, me too. I need a free phone bill too.

:)

Reply to
Black Cloud