Ed , check your e-mail

Ed,

I e-mailed a picture to your hotmail account. Let me know if it comes through.

Larry

Reply to
Larry

Ed Forsythe

Larry - the one that posted the above email - there must be four or five Eds on this newsgroup. I am one of them. Please specify a last name in the future. Thanks.

I admit that the rest of us wouldn't make a pimple on Ed Forsythe's - er - left hand, but it would help the rest of us quite a bit.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger