Ed , check your e-mail

Ed,
I e-mailed a picture to your hotmail account. Let me know if it
comes through.
Larry
Reply to
Larry
Nope, I didn't get it??
Reply to
Ed Forsythe
Larry - the one that posted the above email - there must be four or five Eds on this newsgroup. I am one of them. Please specify a last name in the future. Thanks.
I admit that the rest of us wouldn't make a pimple on Ed Forsythe's - er - left hand, but it would help the rest of us quite a bit.
Ed Cregger
Reply to
Ed Cregger