EDF Thrust Figures

Hobby Lobby used to publish thrust figures with their electric ducted
fan units. I was just on their site and noticed that they no longer do
so. Kress jets does, but I'm looking for something smaller and possibly
less expensive.
Are there any good resources for finding the thrusts of various
fan/motor combinations so you can order parts and know they'll work
_before_
you have them in hand? I know there are a kazillion variables
at work here, but it'd be nice to have _some_ guidance!
Reply to
Tim Wescott
Check out GWS Ducted Fan fact pages =
on each motor for full details
regards Alan Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links

A.T.

Site Timeline