thrust shims

I recall seeing an ad for tapered shims to adjust the engine thrust line but I can't remember who makes them or where I saw the ad. Can anyone help me out?

Ed

Reply to
Ed Smega

Flat washers won't suffice ?

Cheers, Fred McClellan The House Of Balsa Dust

Fred McClellan

Ernst makes them.

Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver

They tend to crush into the firewall.

Ed

Reply to
Ed Smega

As Dr1 said, Ernst makes them and they come in packs of three: 1 deg, 2 deg and 3 deg. If you want 2 deg right and 2 deg down, get two packs and use two of them.

John VB

Reply to
jjvb