RJ-45 "through wire" crimp connectors?

I remember seeing RJ-45 (cat 5 I think they were) crimp connectors that had holes for the conductors drilled entirely through the connector such that
each conductor could be fed out the end. After the crimp the conductors can be clipped off.
But I can't remember where I saw these.
Who makes these? Where can I find them?
Thanks.

I think AMP makes some like that. I used to run a department that made custom cabling, and I ours were that way. But we used an auto- crimp machine to crimp them. Why do you need the ones that go all the way through?
On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 01:03:15 -0800 (PST), Sansui Samari

Think about field work in a dark, tight crawl space. John Ferrell W8CCW
On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 09:58:31 -0500, John Ferrell

Think about a $12 spelunking/cyclists headlamp.
Who is the dip that added/adds the misc group? Cross posting dingldorfs never cease to amaze.