LNWR building components?

A few years ago I recall seeing a review of some injection moulded parts for building one of the 'typical' LNWR wooden station buildings. I can't find the original review so can anyone tell me who made them and more importantly where can I get some if they are still around? Mike H

Reply to
jimedvic

MikeH wrote in>Message-id:

The one's I've seen are marketed by Parkside-Dundas (who make the wagon kits). Called Grand Junction LNWR Building Panels.

See web page:

HTH

Tommy

Reply to
Tommy

Bingo! Those are the ones. Thanks a lot! Mike H

Reply to
jimedvic

South East Finecast is what you're looking for. Er and yes I can supplyto order if you wish, though you can obtain direct and probably from most good model shops.

-- Stephen Freeman

Borg-Rail

Sorry I meant Parkside - I can supply to order as well.

-- Stephen Freeman

Borg-Rail