Triang Grain hopper dimensions

If anybody out there has any of the Triang OO scale Grain Hopper wagons please could they let me know what the dimensions of the body are,
especially interested in the length.
Thanks in anticipation
Stu
Are they the same thing as those bright orange hopper wagons fitted with the trap door? If so I've actually got a couple but they're up in son's bedroom if you can wait 'till tomorrow I'll get my ruler out.
--

All the best,

Chris Wilson
easethankyou.com> writes

The moulded plastic body of the green grain wagon of 1958 measures 87mm in length and this is exactly the length of the chassis. The end ladders extend beyond this.
Pat
--
Hammond Publishing, PO Box 199, Scarborough, YO11 3GT, Tel: 01723 506326,
E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@mremag.demon.co.uk

for
Articles,
Thanks