Overhead Railroad System

I'm looking to install an overhead layout around my basement but I can't seem to find plans for this type of layout. I have found some photos for building a wall truss bracket but I would like to find out if anyone else has tried this and what advise you can provide. I'm thinking about an O-27 layout and using Oak and some 1/4" all-thread to suspend it from my ceiling or make a bunch of wooden angle braces.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jim

Reply to
Jandtplus3

Jim wrote: I'm looking to install an overhead layout around my basement but I can't seem to find plans for this type of layout.

---------------------------------------------------- Highline might have some helpful info:

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill

Thanks, this is just what I was looking for.

Jim

Reply to
Jandtplus3