Energizer 2500 mAh NIMH rechargable batteries for sale

Energizer 2500 mAh NIMH rechargable batteries for sale

I have several thousand Energizer 2500 mAh NIMH AA and several thousand Energizer 1000 mAh AAA rechargable batteries for sale.

Shipping is actual cost and I am Pay Pal verified. $1.25 per cell 1-10 $1.00 per cell 10+

Thank you!

Reply to
Nimh

I want to purchase 12 of the mAh AA rechargables. I have paypal . Email me your payment and conditions. Regards, David Kudley Jax Florida

800-876-415

-- kudley impe

this thread:

kudley impex