Awarness Ribbon Lapel Pins For Sale!

I have for sale home made Awarness Ribbon Lapel Pins. I make Awarness Ribbons for all causes. Here are a few of the ones that I make :

Short bowel syndrome, Transplant, HD, SSHD, Gastroschisis ,GERD, Breast Cancer,Bladder Cancer, Testicular Cancer, POW/MIA, Equality, Endometriosis,Spina Bifida,Prostate Cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Child Cancer,Lupus, Lung Cancer Alzheimer's,Patriotic,Child Abuse,Colon Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer,Lymphoma,Kidney cancer,Melanoma Awareness,Reye's Syndrome,Graves Disease, Lymphedema Scleroderma Awareness Ribbon,Thyroid Disease,Asthma Awareness, Allergies Awareness,Brain Tumors,Mental Illness,Bone Marrow, Childhood Depression/Depression Glaucoma, Kidney Cancer, Lyme Disease, Mental Retardation,Foster Care, Gynecological Cancer, Rett Syndrome Hunger Awareness, Leukemia Awareness, Lupus Awareness, Melanoma Awareness, Racial Tolerance, Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome, Self Injury. Emphysema, Lung Cancer, Lung Disease, MS Awareness,Eating Disorders, Esophageal Cancer, GERD Awareness, Irritable Bowel, Pulmonary Hypertension,Birth Parents, Breast Cancer,Alzheimer's, Crohn's Awareness, Colitis Awareness, Cystic Fibrosis, Domestic Violence, Fibromyalgia, Leimyosarcoma, Lupus Awareness, Macular Degeneration, Pancreatic Cancer, Sarcoidosis. AIDS Awareness, HIV Awareness, DARE Awareness, Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, DUI Awareness, Epidermolysis Bullosa, Heart Disease, Lymphoma Awareness, MADD Awareness,Children with Disabilities, Parkinson's Disease, VACTERL Awareness, YOPA Awareness, Myasthenia Gravis, Ovarian Cancer, Sexual Assault, Substance Abuse,Adoptee Awareness, Bone Cancer, Child Exploitation, Hope and Support, Peace, Retinoblastoma, Right to Live, Student Sexual Assault,Bladder Cance, Endometriosis,Liver Disease, Missing Children, POW/MIA Awareness, Suicide Awareness, Troop Support, Military Support. Spina Bifida

My prices are as follows: prices for pins 10 pin minimum

10-50 $0.50 (per pin)

51-199 $0.45 (per pin)

200-350plus $0.40 (per pin)

Plus shipping which in the united states is $3.76.

You can pay by paypal my id there is snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com or you can pay by check or money order to:

Deanna Ridenour

138 Deanily box 15 Pittsburg, Kansas 66762

Please contact me if you are interested.

Thank You,

Deanna

Reply to
Mommy2DeAndre

Do you have a Death to Liberals pin?

Gunner

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

- John Stewart Mill

Reply to
Gunner

How about a "Death to Awareness Ribbon Wearers" pin?

- Michael

Reply to
DeepDiver

Lemme see here... I have Crohns, Ulcerative Colon Disease, Direnticulitus, Stroke, Parkinson's and Cataracts. Can you combine all of these manifold blessings that go along with entering our 'Golden Years' into a single pin/ribbon?

Still, what idiot would want to wear one and advertise their infirmities to the entire world? Someone looking for a personal pity party?

Whoops, I've got the run to the crapper again and have still another urgent BM, that is if I can see to find the stairs and turn the bathroom doorknob when I reach it (now if I can only remember where the bathroom is)! :-)

Harry C.

Reply to
hhc314

And I suffer from recto-opti-itis - an accidental re-routing of the optic nerve through the rectum resulting in my sh*tty outlook, Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

OOOOO!! I like it. One would assume that the ribbon would be tied in the shape of a hangmans knot...

Gunner

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

- John Stewart Mill

Reply to
Gunner

Damn Gunner, I think you've got it! Want to go into production together? ;)

Next, we can make "Death to Rubber Wristband Wearers" wristbands. They'll contain a retractable garroting cord...

- Michael

Reply to
DeepDiver

Ahhh, nope.

Gunner that one is saved for the Liberal Party up here in Kanada :=)

(Long may they twist in the wind!)

Intrepid

Reply to
Intrepid

LOL. How about a bumpersticket that says "I hate those made-in-china ribbon stickers..."

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen

50-50? Where can we get bulk stainless steel 1/16" aircraft cable?

Gunner

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

- John Stewart Mill

Reply to
Gunner

Can I get the Australian agency for it?

Reply to
Tom Miller

Works for me!

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli

Reply to
Gunner