Exhaust header for GMS engines?

I just purchased a GMS .61 ringed engine for that old P-40 I'm building. I'd like to use an in-cowl muffler, but Hobbico (the distributor of everything, it seems) tells me that no headers are made for this particular engine, nor have I been able to find one. My plan is to buy one that is close in size and tap it. Before I go to all that trouble, is there someone that makes custom headers that might already have one?

Thanks!

Reply to
Matt Senecal

Try the Dubb Jett turbo in cowl muffler.

Reply to
Tom Watson

Check out Macs Mufflers

and ask them. If anyone would, they would have it. Just bought a GMS .61 ringed myself! If it runs anything like my .76 it will be a real winner.

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople