Extra 300 4-stroke to sell, what would you pay???

I want to sell my Extra 300 airplane. It is the Hobbico Extra 300 ASAP and has a 63" inch wingspan and can do just about any aerobatic maneuver, even inverted flat spins. It has a FS 91 Surpass 4-stroke in it and already has the radio gear installed. The radio is a Futaba

6X-A computer radio and the plane is ready to fly, just fire up the engine and go. All is for sale, what would you pay for it? Northern Ohio area for pickup only. Let me know what you'd offer. Here is a picture of what it looks like I found on the web....this is not my actual plane though...just a picture of one somebody else is selling.
Thanks!
Reply to
Mike