Looking to Buy But not sure what

I am Looking into Buying A radio control plane. whether it be a model
one where i put it together myself or a premade. but i am not sure what
kind to get. if anyone has any advice please email me. my price range is
a maximun a $150.00 is it possible to get a quality plane for that
price? if not let me know and i will try to save some more money. i dont
mind buying used.
Bill
keep_on snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net
Reply to
Bill P
Is all that fluff really nessary? Normally we only use plain text here, no html.
Reply to
Dirtnap
sorry bout that i forgot to take it off. anyways if anyone can help me with my previuos question then thank you.
Bill keep_on snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net
Reply to
Bill P
Are you looking for just the plane, or plane, engine and radio? You can get a lot of kits and arfs for $150 and less. What type of plane do you want? Trainer, aerobatic, sport??
John VB
Reply to
jjvb
Suggestions:
aeropal
Another WebTV asshole.
Reply to
Boris
thank you for the advice and i do think i am looking for an electric one cause until i am a bit more experienced i dont wanna risk losing a big investment. also with an cheaper small electric one will i need any license to fly it?
thank you for any advice concerning this and i am sory about the html codes i had forgotten to take them off. also i am sorry if i am being a pest due to the fact that i have asked so many questions.
Bill
Reply to
Bill P
ahhh sheeat i didnt catch the fact that my html codes were on in that last post. sorry again.
Reply to
Bill P
And you have to ask why you're called an asshole?
Reply to
Boris
B-bye, Boris! Click...
Reply to