Looking to Buy But not sure what

I am Looking into Buying A radio control plane. whether it be a model one where i put it together myself or a premade. but i am not sure what kind to get. if anyone has any advice please email me. my price range is a maximun a $150.00 is it possible to get a quality plane for that price? if not let me know and i will try to save some more money. i dont mind buying used.

Bill keep_on snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net

Reply to
Bill P

Is all that fluff really nessary? Normally we only use plain text here, no html.

Reply to
Dirtnap

sorry bout that i forgot to take it off. anyways if anyone can help me with my previuos question then thank you.

Bill keep_on snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net

Reply to
Bill P

Are you looking for just the plane, or plane, engine and radio? You can get a lot of kits and arfs for $150 and less. What type of plane do you want? Trainer, aerobatic, sport??

John VB

Reply to
jjvb

Suggestions:

aeropal

Another WebTV asshole.

Reply to
Boris

thank you for the advice and i do think i am looking for an electric one cause until i am a bit more experienced i dont wanna risk losing a big investment. also with an cheaper small electric one will i need any license to fly it?

thank you for any advice concerning this and i am sory about the html codes i had forgotten to take them off. also i am sorry if i am being a pest due to the fact that i have asked so many questions.

Bill

Reply to
Bill P

ahhh sheeat i didnt catch the fact that my html codes were on in that last post. sorry again.

Reply to
Bill P

And you have to ask why you're called an asshole?

Reply to
Boris

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople