FA: Large bunches of RC plane parts

I'm selling off a bunch of RC plane stuff for a guy that closed his hobby shop. I've got a couple lots of misc bellcranks, and stuff right now and more to come. Here's the few auctions I have going on right now, take a look it'll probably save you some time and money.

?ViewItem&item=5932981424
?ViewItem&item=5933011624 Thanks, and keep em 2 msitakes high..; ) Russ

Reply to
russwspamvoid

That's one. :)

Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"