Large Tailstock FA

Tailstock Model 6T Serial No.54413 (Jaco No. K7-6A)

Capacity of Tailstock: 16,000 Lb. Fixed position and height

Platen Size: 53" x 53" Plain Face with 5 ½" Pilot Hole. Distance from Floor to Center of Plate: 96"

Tailstock is Mounted on 25" High Heavy Duty Fabricated Base

Overall dimensions: 114" W x 76" D x 122" High, Approx. Weight: Approx.

9,000 Lb.
Reply to
ATP

I wonder what something like this is used for. A giant lathe? A welding positioner? Some kind of jig used to measure something?

AL

It's definitely too big for my Van Norman dividing head. It's odd that they would be selling it alone.

ATP