FA (UK Only) 2 off Saito FA-62a GK + ASM P61 Black Widow + Scale Oleos - Reminder

Hi,

Just a reminder that my eBay auctions end tomorrow - the 79 inch span ASM P-61 Black Widow kit looks an especially good deal at the current selling price of =A351. More details of this model (including the eye- watering new price) are available at . Build thread may be of interest at .

Anyway, the items are as follows (I'll skip the blurb this time) :

  1. Auction ID 250304993410 This is an auction for a Saito FA-62a Gold Knight 4-stroke RC aeroplane engine in new unrun and boxed condition.

  1. Auction ID 250304993081 This is an auction for the Northrop P-61 Black Widow kit mentioned above. It is in unstarted condition and complete with all original accessories including the wheels for fixed gear operation, decals and instructions.

3 Auction ID 250304993534 Scale oleo legs and wheels to fit the Northrop p-61 Kit above

  1. Auction ID 250305354128 This is an auction for the other of the two Saito FA-62a Gold Knight 4- stroke RC aeroplane engine in new unrun and boxed condition that I am selling.

Cheers,

Mike

Reply to
Mike