FA (UK Only) Irvine WildCard aerobatic plane + Irvine 53 engine + radio compete !!

Hi,

I am selling my Irvine WildCard complete with Irvine 53 engine and radio gear. There's only one day left to go and the bidding is still down at =A354 !!

This is someone's chance to win an absolute bargain, go to eBay item number 250031916098 or see below for details :

Thanks for your attention,

Mike

You are bidding on an Irvine WildCard 3D aerobatic model aircraft in excellent condition complete with engine and radio gear. The only thing missing is the RX Xtal so you can choose your usual frequency.

The model is in excellent condition, only having been flown around 5 times and has never been crashed or repaired. The engine has had about

7 tanks of fuel through it and is also in excellent condition. The model is a high quality ARTF as you can see in the pictures - note especially the pinned hinges used throughout. Model weight is IRO 4.5 lbs

Supplied is as follows :

Irvine WildCard model complete with cowl and fully assembled Irvine .53 engine Fuel filter APC12.5x3.75 prop spinner glowplug GWS 8 channel RX

5 off Futaba 3004 Ball Raced Servos RX Switch and harness Charge Jack Enhanced (Pete Tindal) control links to elevator and rudder to prevent control bowing

All the lucky winner will need to do to fly this model is charge the RX Nicad (supplied), fit an Xtal, fill the (fitted) fuel tank, flip the prop and go

=A31 starting porice and no reserve so grab yourself a bargain. Good Luck !

Owing to the size of this model I am not willing to attempt to ship it, so buyer must be prepared to collect from Brighton, East Sussex - there is obviously no charge for this. As an alternative I am prepared to deliver within 100 miles of Brighton and will charge =A320 towards expenses in this case.

Reply to
Mike